Skip over navigationStart Content
Welcome to the website for the Village of Algonquin!
Planning & Zoning Commission
Planning and Zoning Commission members are appointed by the Village Board. The Commission is charged with preparing and recommending to the Village Board a Comprehensive Plan as well as reviewing and issuing recommendations to the Village Board on Planned Unit Developments, preliminary plats and final plats; to hear appeals relating to the Algonquin Zoning Ordinance; to conduct public hearings and make recommendations to the Village Board regarding variations, special uses, municipal boundaries, and Planned Unit Developments. The Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the second Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting: March 13, 2017 - Cancelled
- Planning & Zoning Meeting: February 13, 2017
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting: January 9, 2017
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting December 12, 2016 - Cancelled
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes November 14, 2016
- Planning and Zoning Commission Agenda: November 14, 2016